Registered: 7 months ago
What are the advantages of non woven material?
Advantages of non woven materials
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the main raw materials, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of that of cotton, with fleeciness and good feel.
2. Non-poisonous and non-irritating: the product is manufactured with food grade raw supplies in accordance with FDA, without other chemical ingredients, stable efficiency, non-poisonous, odorless and non-irritating to skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which just isn't insect-eaten and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and bugs within the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products do not affect the strength as a result of erosion.
4. Good physical properties. Made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net of thermal bonding products, the strength of the products is healthier than the overall staple fiber products, the energy of the directionless, much like the vertical and horizontal strength.
5. In terms of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw materials of most non woven materials, while polyethylene is the raw material of plastic bags. Although the 2 substances have related names, they're quite completely different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has quite strong stability and is extraordinarily tough to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical construction of polypropylene is weak, and the molecular chain will be easily broken, so that it might be successfully degraded, and it enters the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag could be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 instances, and the air pollution to the atmosphere after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Classification of non woven fabrics
1. Spiny non woven fabric
The spining process is to spray a high pressure water jet onto one or more layers of fiber network, in order that the fibers are entangled with each other, in order that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non woven cloth
Thermal bonding non woven fabric refers back to the addition of fiber mesh or powder sizzling soften bonding reinforcement supplies, fiber mesh after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3. The pulp flows into a net of non-woven cloth
The air stream into the net non-woven cloth will also be called mud-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth. It's the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose right into a single fiber state, after which use air movement methodology to make the fiber agglutination in the net curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non woven cloth
Wet non-woven material is the fiber raw materials in the water medium is opened right into a single fiber, on the identical time, totally different fiber raw materials are blended, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, the fiber in the wet state right into a network after which strengthened into cloth.
5. Spunbonded, non woven cloth
Spunbonded non-woven fabric is within the polymer has been extruded, stretch and kind a steady filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methodology, so that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Melt spray non woven material
Soften-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - right into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture on non woven fabric
Needling non-woven material is a kind of non-woven fabric by dry method. Needling non-woven material is to strengthen the fabric with a fluffy fiber net by utilizing the puncture perform of needles.
8. Stitch non woven cloth
non woven material is a kind of dry non woven fabric. The knitting technique is to make use of the warp knitting coil structure to reinforce the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile material (reminiscent of plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non woven fabric.
If you have any inquiries regarding where and how to make use of Nonwoven Factory, you can contact us at our own website.
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Forum Role: Participant